Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FAT NO MORE! (1st post!)




Hello!

My name is J.J. I'm a fat guy but that's about to change. (FOR REAL THIS TIME!) I've been on and off diets as long as i can remember. I've never in my life had success with any kind of program. I've tried everything: Diets, Exercise programs, Diet pills, Personal trainers, starving myself and a few other unhealthy attempts at losing weight!


This weight has caused a lot of depression and self loathing and it's time for it to go.

The Goal of this Blog is to keep me accountable and focused. As embarrassing as it may be, I really do hope that this blog gets incredibly popular. My hope is that if this blog gets a decent following it will not only motivate me to stay on track but also help any other people out there who are struggling with weight loss.

This is going to be my weight loss journal. so not only will this include my workout log but also any helpful or motivational tidbits i find along the way!

START DATE & WEIGHT 9/15/2010(22nd birthday) Roughly 350lbs!
GOAL WEIGHT AND DATE 11/18/2010 Roughly 300lbs!

If i can hit that goal we'll start this process all over again and go for another 50!



No comments:

Post a Comment