Thursday, September 16, 2010

We Can do it!.......TOGETHER!

Have you ever tried to lose weight and failed? well... ME TOO!

If you've read the previous post you know that already.

I'm not looking to do this alone. I need you guys.
we all need each other.
The diet industry and media preys on our insecurities.

It's time for us to take a stand against that crap.

We can lose weight and be happy without stupid machines, dangerous surgeries and empty promises.

I'm just starting on this journey of weight loss. I've failed a million times BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP.

You shouldn't either! We can do it!

I'm just pumped up right now and excited. I really think that if i can get a decent following on this blog we can really change the way people look at weight loss.

so if you are reading this PLEASE tell everyone you know that struggles with weight.

this is our community.

This is our home base.

Diets don't have to be a living hell.

But anyways i'm going to sleep on this tonight, get my thoughts organized and come back tomorrow with a plan. GET STOKED PEOPLE!

MUCH LOVE!
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment